5 Reasons: To Make Your Home the Next Location for Portraits
- You are already very comfy there. Why try to warm up to a photographer at a park? How about you get a pot of coffee going and get to know them in your own home with an intimate portrait session.
- Personalities Shine Through. Funny, Sexy, Spunky, Romantic, Modern? What are you? Your home reflects your personality and helps it come out more in the photos… you are unique.
- Because LOVE. What better place to show your love than a place full of your love?
- Cloudy with a chance of photos? We won’t have to reschedule your in-home portraits just because of pouring rain or scorching heat.
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.: How easy is it to roll out of bed, throw on the coffee, and do your hair? Way easier than driving all the way across town!
The Extra for Families:
- The little ones love it too… If you are having your family sessions you will get professional photos of the little ones in their natural habitat, with the tonka trucks, stuffed animals, and the legos they love to show photographers. (No little ones pictured in these photos)
Let’s spice it up with help:
Photos by Josiah Alter Photography
Coordination & Styling by Hannah from Iron & Oak Studios
Coordination & Styling by Jade from Thomasy Unveiled
Coffee from Cloud 9 Coffee
Female Loungewear form Mood & Muse Boutique